Many users are facing the problem of “GeForce Experience Not Working” on their Windows Devices. We noticed this issue is because of the latest update of Windows 10. There are many more errors associated with this problem.
Related: How to Fix the Roblox Error Code 277
Don’t worry, we are here to solve your problem. This article will help you resolve the issue of GeForce Not Opening in your device
About GeForce Experience
GeForce Experience is a software program developed by the biggest graphics company, Nvidia. It is used for various purposes like synchronization, optimization, better gameplay, etc.
This application helps you get full control over your GPU so that you caalat all the games smoothly and efficiently.
How to fix the GeForce Experience Not Working Problem?
Follow the steps given below to solve the issue.
- Reinstall the Drivers – You need to reinstall the Nvidia Drivers in order to Fix the GeForce Experience Not Working issue.
- Reinstall GeForce Experience – Download the latest .exe file for GeForce Experience. Remove the previous installation and reinstall the application.
- Restart Your PC
- Force Close all nVidia Apps using Windows Explorer and Restart your Windows PC.
- Check the compatibility settings.
- Restart all the services using Windows Explorer.
We hope this post helps you in solving the GeForce Experience Not Working. You can contact us if you find more ways to solve this issue using the comments.